Saturday, April 7, 2018

Costumes

     It only took us a couple of hours to realize that we had NO clothes that resembled the time period that we are going for. After a while we gave up and thought of what we could do. We asked around to friends and even family and still nothing. We were thinking "wheres a good place to find cheap old fashioned clothes?" and then it came to us. GOODWILL! We drove down to goodwill and put this outfit together.
     I like the shorts and socks but I don't find the shirt as fitting the theme that much. I will continue asking around but if no one really has anything to lend us then that shirt will be used. I like how her outfit matches, which was very common in the 80s. the socks also fit the theme and adds character. I really like the red color because it is associated with energy(she is using energy by jogging).

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR