Thursday, March 22, 2018

LIST!!!!

     Unfortunately I am struggling this week because I was planning on working on the project during spring break but I am going to Argentina for a week and a half. I am trying to decide how we are going to get things done on time and work efficiently. I am upset that I can't use the abundant amount of time provided to work on the film. When I get back, we are going to start filming so we have time to edit. Below, I provided a list of steps in order that we are going to do it:
1. Ask permission to borrow camera equipment
2. Go to the store and buy props
3. Go to my house and do hair and makeup
4. Get into costume
5. Drive to the houses that we wrote down
6. Start filming the jogging scene
7. Film the conversation scene between the girl and the kidnapper
8. Film scenery to incorporate in the film
9. Film the house that is the female leads(with permission)
10. Film other things that we haven't planned
11. Gather all the footage that we have
12. Start editing the footage
13. etc...etc...etc
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR