Wednesday, March 21, 2018

houses:::::)))))))

Image result for wichita kansas houses
     Yesterday, Veronica and I met up and drove around my neighborhood discussing good areas to film. As we were driving, I wrote down the house that we were going to film at. I tried to find houses that have an old-fashioned look and that would be found in Kansas. I like the house to the left because it has a family feel. I found a few houses in my neighborhood that fit the look.
     We didn't get to work on the film for that long only because I had a meeting to go to after school. However, we did get a lot done. I was able to find an outfit to wear for the jogging scene. It's old-fashioned looking and has a sense of innocence involved as well. We want the female lead looking as innocent as possible making her an easy kid-nap victim. We were also talking about hair style and I was telling Veronica how my Mom's friend is a hairstylist and she could style my hair for the specific role I am looking for. We wanted old-fashioned curls in a high pony tale. It does seem a little extreme to get my hair done, so during the break Veronica is going to test out the hair style on herself and let me know how it turns out.



We wanted to find a street in my neighborhood with no palm trees and this is the street we found. It ended up working out really well because the lighting was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR