Sunday, March 18, 2018

...equipment

     As of now I am having a brain block and I can't really think of anything else to add to the film at the moment. However, I was thinking about how we are going to film with high quality resolution and loud enough sound when there is dialogue.

     I was thinking about borrowing equipment from the CBTV room because my partner is an officer in the class and club. At first I thought that there is no way they would let us take their expensive equipment from their room but, I had talked  to a former student of the class and he said he was allowed to borrow various different equipments for a previous project he had for another class. This is a great idea because they have a good camera, microphones, and a stand. I know this because I took one year of CBTV and have used their equipment for a class related project. I also know how to somewhat use the equipment but I'll definitely have to do some research on that.

     Although the camera will help with the quality, we can't control the natural lighting of it. I feel the best lighting is during what is called "the golden hour." It adds a nice yellow, bright tone that we are looking for. Edits can also be made to adjust the lighting. I recently downloaded "Adobe Premier Pro" which is an app used to edit videos. In the next couple of days I'm going to mess around with the different affects and find that lighting that we are looking for.

Shoot for the light...

This is a good example of "the golden hour". I has a clear yellow tone which, if you look at my previous posts, is what we wanted for the opening to add a happy tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR